This season, contributions to the Annual Fund Campaign help to support the following:
- 6 world premieres, 2 Canadian premieres, a BC premiere, a company premiere and two returning favourites by a total of 12 exciting choreographers from around the globe.
- 6 hours of rehearsal for every 1 minute of performance on stage. This translates to 46 weeks of studio and stage rehearsal time, or 1,840 hours annually x 18 dancers for a collective 33,120 hours of dancer rehearsal time!
- 35,000 people attending Ballet BC performances and participating in our education and outreach programming.
- 80 adult ballet classes open to the public; 36 in-school and after-school DanceXpress movement workshops with area youth at risk; 30+ Student & Community Dress Rehearsals, Improv Jams, Choreographic Workshops, Pre-Show Chats, Artist Salons and more.
- Inspiring audiences here in Vancouver and 12 cities throughout Europe and North America.
All of this can only be made possible thanks to members of the community like YOU who believe in Ballet BC and stand up for our work.
The Annual Fund Campaign closes June 30, 2017.
We appreciate the support from everyone who has already given this year and to those supporting us for the first time. Thank you!