Audience Services Manager
Ballet BC is seeking an experienced, customer oriented and highly motivated individual to assume the role of Audience Services Manager. Reporting to the Executive Director, the Audience Services Manager is responsible for the effective management of all ticketing operations for the organization, while providing exceptional customer service to all patrons.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Facilitate all event builds with Ticketmaster including subscription series and single performances;
- Oversee all aspects of subscriptions and single ticket sales including renewal and new subscriber processing, exchanges, subscription collateral coordination and ticket mail out;
- Process all complimentary ticket bookings for VIP’s, staff and others where required;
- Act as a point of contact for customers, group bookings, subscribers, VIPS and staff for ticketing enquiries, bookings, and customer feedback;
- Review and strategize current pricing and house scaling for single tickets and subscriptions, including actively monitoring inventory management;
- Create and deliver accurate ticketing and financial reporting;
- Liaise with marketing and senior management to strategize special offers to increase revenue and sales;
- Configure and set up all ticketing aspects of Box Office for shows, including the supervision of the primary box office staff and VIP/Media collections;
- Assist in establishing and maintaining effective relationships with key strategic partners;
- Act as chair for the ticket donation committee, facilitate committee meetings, reviewing, responding and coordinating ticket voucher donations and bookings;
- Minimum of three years experience within a ticketing and box office role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs.
- Exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal customer service and communication skills.
- Experience with Ticketmaster ticketing system is preferred.
- A collaborative attitude and willingness to innovate.
The above list is not exclusive or exhaustive and the successful candidate will be required to undertake such duties as may reasonably be expected within the scope of the role. All members of staff are required to be professional, co-operative and flexible in line with the needs of the company. Ballet BC is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested candidates should submit the following:
- cover letter
Electronic applications preferred. Please submit your application to hr (at) balletbc.com by 5pm PT on Friday, January 24. 2020.
Ballet BC is seeking a creative and enthusiastic individual to assist with the administration and event coordination of the development department. Reporting to the Development Manager, the Development Coordinator will be responsible for providing support of individual, special events, and legacy giving programs.
The Development Coordinator is a key member of the development team. The successful candidate will be a team player with a donor centric approach, who will work closely with audience services and marketing to execute the operational and strategic plans of the development department.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee and manage donor records and database, focusing on thorough and accurate entry, timely recognition and acknowledgement and engaging communication;
- Administration of donations and donor database;
- Planning and execution of all special events with a focus on event logistics;
- Coordination of annual silent auction;
- Solicitation of in-kind donations;
- Prospect research for sponsors and donors;
- Ensure the ethical handling of all confidential donor, sponsor, and prospect information
- College/University degree/diploma or a combination of education and experience;
- Minimum of two years of prior related experience including fundraising and event coordination experience;
- Intermediate knowledge and experience with eTapestry/Blackbaud fundraising software, including generating lists with a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office programs;
- Strong project management skills with the ability to balance multiple projects, competing demands and changing priorities;
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
The above list is not exclusive or exhaustive and the successful candidate will be required to undertake such duties as may reasonably be expected within the scope of the role. All members of staff are required to be professional, co-operative and flexible in line with the needs of the Company. Ballet BC is an equal opportunity employer.
Please send your CV and Letter of Intent as one PDF via email to developmentmanager (at) balletbc.com, Attention: Development Coordinator. Deadline: until filled.
We would like to thank everyone for their interest in Ballet BC. Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
At Ballet BC, we live, create, and work on the unceded traditional territories of the Coast Salish peoples of the xʷməθkwəy̓əm (Musqueam), Skwxwú7mesh (Squamish), and Səl̓ílwətaɬ (Tsleil-Waututh) Nations.