Our Silent Auction was a huge success!
To everyone who participated and contributed in our 2019 Silent Auction, we are so grateful for your support!
Nearly $50,000 was raised and will go towards sustaining artistic and educational programming including student and community dress rehearsals, movement workshops for youth, and adult dance classes.
Thank you for supporting Ballet BC!
See the Results
Our annual Silent Auction returns with luxury items and Ballet BC memorabilia. You will find items online and in the Queen Elizabeth Theatre lobby during Program 3 from May 9-11.
Shop for exclusive Ballet BC experiences, travel packages, artwork, and more! Including:
- Artwork & Home Décor—Marie Khouri, Michael Slobodian, Martha Sturdy, Lisa Turner (Quake), Willow & Stump Design Co. and Gantri
- Travel Packages—Rocky Mountaineer, Tofino, Whistler, Vancouver
- Fine Wines & Dining—Vancouver Club, At Your Table, Burrowing Owl, Menu Catering Co. and Tantalus
- Galleries & Private Tours—Arthur Erickson’s Secret Garden, Vancouver Art Gallery, Vancouver Aquarium
- Health, Beauty & Wellness—Equinox, Allan McGavin Sports Medicine, Spa Utopia, Aēsop, India Rose
- Sports & Live Entertainment—Seattle Mariners, Live Nation, Ticketmaster
- Fashion/Apparel Clothing—Simons, Herschel Supply Co., Kate Spade, Strike Mvmnt
- Performances—Arts Umbrella, Vancouver Symphony Orchestra, Arts Club Theatre, Bard on the Beach
Funds generated through the silent auction directly support our artistic and educational programming including student and community dress rehearsals, movement workshops for youth, and dance classes for adults.
Act now—Bid often, and help us by sharing the auction page with your friends and network.
Our auction closes on May 11 around 9:45pm online and after the 2nd intermission of Program 3 at the Queen Elizabeth Theatre.
We appreciate your part in supporting Ballet BC, our vision, and the arts!
For inquiries, please contact silentauction (at) balletbc.com.